Excellence, product innovation
There is currently no information to display
Please add data record on website background.
Home > News details
Opinions of the CPC Central Committee and State Council on Deepening Reform and Strengthening Food Safety Work
Food safety concerns people's health and life safety, and the future of the Chinese nation. The report of the Nineteenth National Congress of the Communist Party of China clearly put forward the implementation of food safety strategy, so that the people can rest assured. This is a major deployment of the Party Central Committee for food safety, focusing on the overall situation of the Party and the state undertakings. It is also a major task for the Party Central Committee to win the goal of building a well-off society in an all-round way and a socialist modern country in an all-round way. The following suggestions are put forward on deepening reform and strengthening food safety work.
I. Deeply Understanding the Situation of Food Safety
Since the Eighteenth National Congress of the Communist Party of China, the Party Central Committee, with Comrade Xi Jinping as its core, has adhered to the people-centered development idea. From the strategic height of the overall development of the Party and the state undertakings and the realization of the great rejuvenation of the Chinese nation, it has put food safety work in the overall layout of the "five in one" and the "four in all" strategic layout as a whole. In planning and deployment, a series of important measures have been taken in the aspects of institutional mechanism, laws and regulations, industrial planning, supervision and management. Various departments in various regions conscientiously implement the decision-making and deployment of the Party Central Committee and the State Council, with the rapid development of the food industry, the gradual improvement of the safety standard system, the continuous improvement of inspection and detection capabilities, the basic establishment of the entire process of supervision system, the control of major food safety risks, the guarantee of food safety for the people, and the continuous improvement of food safety situation. To become better.
However, China's food safety work is still facing many difficulties and challenges, the situation is still complex and grim. Problems such as microbial and heavy metal pollution, pesticide and veterinary drug residues exceeding the standard, non-standard use of additives, counterfeiting and selling fake have occurred frequently, and the impact of environmental pollution on food safety has gradually emerged; the cost of illegal activities is low, the cost of safeguarding rights is high, the legal system is not perfect, and some producers and operators are profit-seeking and lack of awareness of main responsibility; new industries Potential risks of state and new resources have increased, and food safety problems brought about by international trade have deepened; there is still a certain gap between food safety standards and the most rigorous standards; basic work such as risk monitoring, assessment and early warning is weak, and grass-roots supervision and technical means are not up to date; some places do not pay enough attention to food safety, and responsibility is not implemented. In place, the contradiction between security and development remains prominent. These problems affect people's sense of acquisition, happiness and security, and become obvious shortcomings of building a well-off society in an all-round way and a socialist modern country in an all-round way.
The people's growing need for a better life puts forward new and higher requirements for strengthening food safety work. Promoting the modernization of national governance system and governance capacity, promoting high-quality development, and implementing the strategy of healthy China and Rural Revitalization provide unprecedented historical opportunities for solving food safety problems. We must deepen reform and innovation, use the strictest standards, the strictest supervision, the strictest punishment and the most serious accountability, further strengthen food safety work, and ensure the people's "safety on the tip of the tongue".
II. General requirements
(1) Guiding ideology. Guided by Xi Jinping's socialist ideology with Chinese characteristics in the new era, the spirit of the Nineteenth National Congress and the Second and Third Plenary Sessions of the Nineteenth Central Committee of the CPC has been fully implemented, the Party's overall leadership has been upheld and strengthened, the people-centered development concept has been upheld, and the overall layout and coordination of the "Five-in-One" have been closely promoted around overall planning and coordination. Strategic layout, adhering to the general tone of steady progress, adhering to new development concepts, following the "four most stringent" requirements, establishing a modern food safety management system, improving the ability to supervise the whole process from farmland to dining table, improving the level of quality and safety assurance of the whole food chain, and enhancing the sense of access, well-being of the broad masses of the people, The sense of security lays a solid foundation for the realization of the goal of "two hundred years" and the Chinese dream of the great rejuvenation of the Chinese nation.
(2) Basic Principles
—— Adhere to safety first. We should put food safety among the people first, adhere to the bottom line of safety, properly handle the relationship between safety and development, promote one side's development and ensure one side's safety.
—— Adhere to problem orientation. With the goal of maintaining and promoting public health, starting with solving outstanding problems of general concern to the people, we should take comprehensive measures to treat both symptoms and symptoms, and constantly enhance the people's sense of security and satisfaction.
—— We should give priority to prevention. We should firmly establish risk prevention awareness, strengthen risk monitoring, risk assessment and supply chain management, and improve risk discovery and disposal capabilities. We should adhere to the principle of "production" and "management", implement the main responsibility of producers and operators, and eliminate the risk of insecurity to the greatest extent.
—— Adhere to supervision according to law. We should strengthen the concept of the rule of law, improve the system of laws and regulations and standards, lay stress on the regulation of disorder, intensify the inspection and enforcement of law, severely punish illegal and criminal acts according to law, and strictly guard every line of defense from farmland to dining table.
—— Insist on reform and innovation. We will deepen the reform of the regulatory system and mechanism, innovate the concept and mode of supervision, plug loopholes and fill shortcomings, and modernize the national governance system and governance capacity in the field of food safety.
—— Adhere to co-governance and sharing. Producers and operators consciously fulfill their main responsibilities, government departments strengthen supervision according to law, the public actively participate in social supervision, and form a working pattern of all parties to fulfil their responsibilities, jointly manage and jointly manage.
(3) Overall objectives
By 2020, a food safety supervision system based on risk analysis and supply chain management will be initially established. The sampling quantity of agricultural products and food has reached 4 batches/1,000 people. The overall qualification rate of monitoring the quality and safety of major agricultural products has been stable at over 97%, and the qualification rate of food sampling has been stable at over 98%. The major regional and systematic food safety risks have been basically controlled. The public's sense of safety and satisfaction with food safety have been further improved, and food safety has been improved. The overall level is basically in line with the goal of building a well-off society in an all-round way.
By 2035, we will basically modernize the national governance system and governance capacity in the field of food safety. The level of food safety standards has entered the forefront of the world. Environmental pollution in the producing areas has been effectively cured. The level of responsibility consciousness, honesty consciousness and food quality and safety management of producers and operators has been significantly improved. The economic interest-driven food safety violations and crimes have been significantly reduced. The ability of food safety risk management and control has reached the advanced international level. The whole process of supervision system from farmland to dining table has worked effectively. The food safety situation has been improved fundamentally. The people have eaten healthily and at ease.
Establishing the most rigorous standards
(4) Speeding up the formulation and revision of standards. Based on national conditions and docking with the international community, we will speed up the formulation and revision of general food safety standards for pesticide residues, veterinary drug residues, heavy metals, food contaminants and pathogenic microorganisms. By 2020, the pesticide and veterinary drug residues limit index will reach 10,000 items, basically in line with the standards of the International Food Code. We will speed up the formulation and revision of the basic food safety standards, product standards and supporting inspection methods standards urgently needed for industrial development and supervision. Improve the formulation of food additives, food-related products and other standards. Revision and improvement of food labels and other standards in a timely manner.
(5) Innovating the working mechanism of standards. Draw lessons from and transform international food safety standards, simplify and optimize the process of formulation and revision of national food safety standards, and accelerate the progress of formulation and revision. We will improve the mechanism for setting temporary limits for harmful substances in food. Establish an open commitment system for enterprise standards, improve the supporting management system, and encourage enterprises to formulate and implement enterprise standards stricter than national or local standards. We will support all parties to participate in the formulation and revision of national food safety standards, actively participate in the formulation of international food code standards, and actively participate in the assessment, analysis and management decision-making of emerging international hazards.
(6) Strengthen the implementation of standards. We will intensify efforts to interpret, publicize, implement and train food safety standards, urge food producers and operators to understand and apply food safety standards accurately, and maintain the mandatory nature of food safety standards. Follow up and evaluate the use of food safety standards, and give full play to the basic role of food safety standards in ensuring food safety and promoting industrial development.
IV. Implementing the Strictest Supervision
(7) Strictly control the environmental safety of the place of origin. Implementing the major project of soil environmental control and protection of cultivated land. Strengthen the control and remediation of soil pollution, and carry out risk investigation and remediation of heavy metal-related soil in key areas. Strengthen the control of air pollution and strengthen the control of volatile organic compounds in key industries. Strengthen the prevention and control of water pollution in river basins.
(8) Strictly control the production and use of agricultural inputs. The regulations on the production and use of agricultural inputs such as pesticides, veterinary drugs and feed additives shall be strictly enforced, the use of agricultural inputs prohibited by the State shall be strictly prohibited, and the system of fixed-point operation and real-name purchase shall be strictly implemented. The prohibition of high toxic pesticides will be gradually extended to all edible agricultural products. We will implement the record system for agricultural production and operation and the record system for the use of agricultural inputs, guide farmers to strictly implement the relevant provisions on the safety interval of pesticides and the period of veterinary drug withdrawal, and prevent pesticide and veterinary drug residues from exceeding the standard.
(9) Strictly control the quality and safety of grain harvesting and storage. We should do a good job in the qualification examination and management of grain purchasing enterprises, urge enterprises to strictly implement the inspection system of factory entry and exit (warehouse) and inventory quality, actively explore the establishment of quality traceability system, strengthen the capacity building of drying, storage and inspection monitoring, and provide grain drying and storage services for farmers to prevent mildew and deterioration. We will improve the long-term mechanism for the purchase and disposal of over-standard grain, promote harmless treatment and rational utilization of resources, and strictly prohibit grain imports and food production enterprises that do not meet food safety standards.
(10) Strictly control the quality and safety of food processing. The implementation of food safety risk grading management in production enterprises, on the basis of full coverage of daily supervision and inspection, the implementation of proportional "double random" spot checks for general risk enterprises, the implementation of key checks for high-risk enterprises, the implementation of flight checks for enterprises with problem clues, and the supervision of continuous compliance in production process. Strengthen the supervision of special food such as health food. We will gradually expand the system inspection from infant formula milk powder to high-risk bulk consumer food, and focus on solving the problems of irregular production process, illegal addition and excessive use of food additives beyond the limits.
(11) Strictly control the quality and safety of circulation and sales. Establish a cold chain distribution system covering the whole chain of base storage, logistics distribution, wholesale market and sales terminal, strictly implement the whole process temperature control standards and norms, implement the supervision responsibility of food transportation on the way, encourage the use of temperature control labels, and prevent food from decooling and deterioration. Enterprises are urged to strictly enforce the regulations on the record system of purchase inspection and the marking of the shelf life, and strictly inspect the refurbishment and sale of expired and expired foods. Strict implementation of the livestock and poultry slaughter inspection and quarantine system. Strengthen the supervision of the centralized food trading market, and strengthen the connection between the allowable origin of agricultural products and market access.
(12) Strictly control the quality and safety of catering services. Full implementation of food safety operation standards for catering services, strict implementation of the provisions of purchase inspection, processing operations, cleaning and disinfection, personnel management, etc. Collective dining units should establish stable food supply channels and traceable records to ensure that purchased raw materials meet food safety standards. Strictly implement the responsibility of online ordering platform, ensure the homogeneity of online and offline catering with the same standard, and ensure the quality and safety of disposable tableware products. All catering units providing online ordering service must be qualified to operate physical stores.
5. Implementing the Strictest Punishment
(13) Perfecting laws and regulations. We will study and revise the Food Safety Law and its supporting laws and regulations, revise and improve the criminal law on crimes and penalties against food safety, speed up the revision of the Law on the Quality and Safety of Agricultural Products, study and formulate the Food Safety Guarantee Law, and promote the traceability of agricultural products into the Law. We will speed up the improvement of judicial interpretation of criminal cases that endanger food safety and promote the "direct punishment" of counterfeiting and selling acts that endanger food safety. We will promote the establishment of a food safety judicial appraisal system, clarify the rules for evidence convergence, the coordination mechanism for food inspection and identification and disposal, and the time limit and cost of inspection and identification. We will speed up the improvement of judicial interpretation of food safety civil disputes and seriously investigate the civil liability of deliberate violators according to law.
(14) Strictly crack down on illegal and criminal activities. Implementing the requirement of "punishing people" and comprehensively applying various legal means, we will severely punish the persons in charge and other persons directly responsible for the illegal enterprises and their legal representatives, actual controllers, principal persons in charge, and raise the cost of violating the law by a large margin. We will prohibit the food industry from practicing and from practicing for life. The offender should be punished severely. Strictly crack down on criminal offences, and severely punish criminal cases that endanger food safety with serious circumstances and adverse effects according to law. Strengthen the connection between administrative law enforcement and criminal justice. If an administrative law enforcement organ finds a suspected crime and needs to be investigated for criminal responsibility according to law, it shall promptly transfer it to the public security organ in accordance with the relevant provisions on the connection of execution and transfer it to the procuratorial organ at the same time. If it finds clues of suspected duty crimes, it shall promptly transfer them to the supervisory organ. Actively improve the civil and administrative public interest litigation of food safety, do a good job of linking up and cooperating with civil and administrative litigation, and explore the establishment of a punitive compensation system for civil public interest litigation of food safety.
(15) Strengthening comprehensive law enforcement at the grass-roots level. We will deepen comprehensive law enforcement reform, strengthen grass-roots comprehensive law enforcement teams and capacity-building, and ensure that sufficient resources are available to fulfil the responsibilities of food safety supervision. County-level market supervision departments and their dispatched offices in towns (streets) should take food safety as their primary responsibility. Law enforcement forces should be inclined to the front-line posts, improve the work flow and improve the efficiency of law enforcement. Agricultural comprehensive law enforcement should focus on ensuring the quality and safety of agricultural products. Strengthen law enforcement forces and equipment to ensure the implementation of law enforcement supervision. Departments of public security, agriculture, rural areas and market supervision should implement the joint supervision system for major cases, and commend and reward units and individuals who have made outstanding contributions in accordance with the relevant provisions of the State.
(16) Strengthen the joint punishment of credit. Promote the construction of honesty and credit system in food industry enterprises. Establish a national unified credit file for food production and operation enterprises, and incorporate it into the national credit information sharing platform and the national enterprise credit information publicity system. The credit classification and classification management of food production and operation enterprises shall be implemented. We will further improve the identification mechanism for the list of serious food safety breaches and intensify joint punishment for those who have breached their trust.
Previous : None
Jiangxi Changhui Food Co., Ltd.Provide customers with the most timely and thoughtful service!